You want to give a TEDx talk but you have no idea where to start. Actually you do. You’re here. That’s the perfect start.
Doc Robyn’s TEDx Speaker Bootcamp Series is designed to help you:
- Identify your idea worth spreading
- Outline and flesh out your talk
- Sharpen your message
- Improve your cadence, body language and delivery
- Acquire the tools you need to give the talk of your life
… and the bootcamp
- Provides you with a built-in audience to practice and get feedback
- All while holding you accountable to doing the work it takes to give an amazing talk!
All provided by the only trained performance psychologist who has given a successful TEDx talk, coached multiple people who have given successful TEDx talks, offering a no-nonsense, focused series to get you to your goal.
No rah-rah ...What’s not to love?
Dr. Robyn Odegaard: Experienced TEDx Speaker Coach
Doc Robyn is a performance psychologist and success liaison who specializes in coaching TEDx speakers, and who has, herself, delivered a well-received talk at TEDxWilmington in Delaware.
Doc Robyn created the TEDx Speaker Bootcamp Series to support potential TEDx applicants to become better speakers, develop a TEDx worthy talk, and take their average speech to an awesome presentation.
Listen to Doc Robyn on a podcast with Nathen Eckle discuss the benefits of doing a TEDx talk and how to discover, design and deliver your idea worth spreading.